Mark J. Valerio
Mark’s practice focuses on plaintiff’s Personal injury with an emphasis on Labor Law/construction accidents, premises, municipal liability and wrongful death.
- Member, New York State Bar Association
- Member, Monroe County Bar Association
- Member, New York State Academy of Trial Lawyers
- Harris, Chesworth, Johnstone & Welch, LLP (2015-Present)
- Harris, Chesworth, O’Brien, Johnstone & Welch, LLP (2004-2015)
- Valerio & Kufta, P.C. (2007–present)
- Moran & Kufta, P. C. (1999–2007)
- Law Office of David B. Mahoney (1992–1999)
- Smith & Reddy, Rochester, NY (1990–1992)
- Gallo & Iacovangelo Axelrod & Kroll (1986–1990)
- Osborn, Reed, Van de Vate & Burke (1981–1986)
Mark J. Valerio was admitted to the bar in New York and in the U.S. District Court for the Western District of New York in 1982.
Mr. Valerio was graduated from Colgate University, with honors in History, in 1978 and from Boston University Law School with a Juris Doctor’s degree in 1981. He is a member of the Monroe County Bar Association and the New York State Bar Association.
Mr. Valerio began his private practice with the law firm of Lines, Wilkens, Osborn & Reed in Rochester, N.Y. in 1982. In 1992 he joined the Law Offices of David B. Mahoney, in house counsel to General Accident Insurance Company (now One Beacon). In 1999 he joined the plaintiff’s personal injury firm, Moran & Kufta, P.C.
Following Mr. Moran’s retirement in 2007, Mr. Valerio formed Valerio & Kufta, P.C. He became Of Counsel to the firm of Harris, Chesworth, O’Brien, Johnstone & Welch in March 2012.
His law practice is concentrated on representing injured individuals in all kinds of personal injury litigation, with a particular emphasis on construction site accidents.