Letty’s practice focuses on Civil Litigation in state and federal courts, including municipal liability defense and personal injury.
- Civil Litigation
- Municipal Liability Defense
- Personal Injury
- Co-Chair, Nominations Committee for the Young Lawyers Section of MCBA
- Member, Monroe County and New York State Bar Associations
- Member, Greater Rochester Association for Women Attorneys
- Harris, Chesworth, Johnstone & Welch, LLP (2015-Present)
- Harris, Chesworth, O’Brien, Johnstone & Welch, LLP (2011-2015)
- Special Counsel, Inc., (2010-2011)
- Thomas & Solomon, LLP (2010)
Letty Laskowski was admitted to the bar in New York State in 2010. Ms. Laskowski completed her undergraduate studies at the University of Rochester and graduated from Syracuse University College of Law, cum laude, in 2009. In 2012, Ms. Laskowski was admitted to the United States District Court for the Western District of New York.
While in law school, Ms. Laskowski participated in the Community Development Law Clinic, assisting clients with the organizational and regulatory needs of both for-profit LLCs and not-for-profit corporations. She is currently a member of the Monroe County Bar Association, Greater Rochester Association of Women Attorneys, and New York State Bar Association. Letty is also involved in community organizations, including the Rush Public Library Board of Trustees, where she currently serves as Treasurer.
Letty joined the firm of Harris, Chesworth, Johnstone & Welch in 2011. Her practice is concentrated in civil litigation, municipal liability defense, personal injury and collections